1. New: UE4.18.3 support.
2. New: PiConverter can do partial asset conversion. You may update only the meshes and keep the materials enhanced in Unreal Editor intact when converting an assets.
3. Changed “Save Asset As” behavior. When you run “Save Asset As” in PiManager, the Unreal contents of the opened assets are also duplicated as well as the Maya contents. In the previous version, only Maya contents will be save and you have to convert the duplicated assets again before adding it to the shot.
4. New: “Save Shot As”. This feature saves the currently opened shot as a new shot. It is useful when you want to reuse the setting of a shot and add some modifications.
5. New: UE4 plugin sync. When you add plugins to PiConverterGame.uproject, the settings will also automatically applied to other two UE4 project, PiViewGame.uproject and PiRenderGame.uproject. This is to make sure the output consistency among among PiConverter, PiView and PiRender.
6. Changed the behavior of “Open UE” in asset mode. Each asset has its own umap opened when you launch Unreal Editor by running “Open UE”. You may add the asset and change the environment of the umap for examining and testing the asset.
7. New attributes of Skeletal/Static assets:
Lpv Bias Multiplayer
Translucemcy Sort Priority
Render CostomDepth Pass
Affect Dynamic Indirect Lighting
Volumetric Translucent Shadow
Self Shadow Only
Dynamic Inset Shadow
8. New attributes of Point/Spot Lights:
Use Inverse Squared Falloff
Light Falloff Exponent
Shadow Resolution Scale
Shadow Filter Sharpen
Contact Shadow Length
Cast Translucent Shadows
9. Additional new attributes of Directional Lights
Light Propagation Volume
Dynamic Indirect Lighting
Indirect Lighting Intensity
Cascaded Shadow Maps
Num Shadow Cascades
Distance Fallout Fraction
Light Shaft Occlusion
Occlusion Mark Darkness
Occlusion Depth Range
Light Shaft Bloom
10. New attributes of Sky Lights
Sky Distance Threshold
Lower Hemisphere Is Solid Color
Lower Hemisphere Color
11. New attributes of Post Process
Light Propagation Volume
Sec Occlusion Intensity
Diff Occlusion Exponent
Spec Occlusion Exponent
Light Injection Bias
Sec Bounce Intensity
Geometry Volume Bias
Emissive Injection Intensity
Diff Occlusion Intensity
Spec Occlusion Intensity
12. New: Alignment options for creating static asset nodes. They are: “The origin”, “The center of mesh(es)”, “The pivot of the last selected”.
13. Content path setting will be kept when you reinstall or upgrade PiStage.
14. Trial version can be upgraded to standard version with node-locked license.
15. Bug Fix: Asset conversion works properly even when the asset umap is deleted manually.
16. Bug Fix: Static assets with additional nodes are allowed in a collective asset.
17. Bug Fix: Keys of locked attributes in shats can be queried and converted.
18. Bug Fix: Blendshape targets of the same name will be detected by Sanity Check tool and marked as a serious problem to be fixed.
19. Bug Fix: Collective asset can be unloaded and reloaded without any problems.
20. Bug Fix: Shapes with polyCopyUV input no longer crash shot conversion.